|How to Order|
Welcome to our website. Please take a moment and read our policy page below before calling to place an order. The great majority of your questions will be answered here. Our walk-in and phone ordering hours are 8:00am – 4:00pm Pacific Daylight time.
1. To place a buy or sell order call us toll free at 1-800-690-4995. Tell us how many and the type of coins you are interested in buying or selling. We need your name, address and phone number to complete your order. Prices are locked in & confirmed once you have received a confirmation number. It is VERY IMPORTANT to put the confirmation number on the memo line of your check and also on the outside of the envelope below your return name & address. Failure to do so, can cause your order to be delayed by 20 days....which means your order could take up to 40 days. We reserve the right to have first time buyers wire transfer or overnight funds. All calls will be recorded for quality and legal purposes.
2. Once you place an order and receive a confirmation number you have entered into a legally binding contract. You are required to mail/postmark your check within 24 hours. There are no changes or cancellations once a confirmation number has been issued. We reserve the right to have all checks sent certified mail. We also reserve the right to request a wire transfer placed the same day as your order. We record all calls for the purpose of playing to a small claims court judge if payment is not sent as agreed upon.
3. We accept payment in the form of personal checks, cashier checks & Money orders. We accept wire transfers for orders over $15,000.00. We do not accept credit or debit cards, checks by phone or fax or any other form of payment. First time customers will need to provide their check number at the time the order is placed.
6. Selling to us ? Orders must be postmarked within 24 hours. Once given a confirmation number please call back with the registered tracking number of your package.
7. If you fail to fill out you check properly by entering the wrong dollar amount or omitting your signature, we reserve the right to cancel your order or request a new check sent next day at our discretion.
8. Postage & Shipping fees via United States Postal Service registered mail with insurance:
Gold & Platinum
Other important info:
Thank-you for taking the time to read this page, we appreciate your business.